Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

my killer assignment done..for now..(^_^)

hey guys....!! (✿◠‿◠)


i'm back after abandoned this blog for so long.. heheheh...
i just finished  one of my killer assignment and now i felt like
a burden being lifted up from my shoulder...
you guyz have no idea how hectic my life was this few weeks..
i felt like living in a black hole,
where everything is black and no way out..
at times i just want the whole world stop and let me take a
deep restful breath..
but not everything we want we can get it.. especially when 
i ask for the world to stop spinning for a moment..
*sigh*


i hate my life...~~!! (^_^) *just kidding..~!! 

you guys don't know how hard it was for me to finish that
assignment.. i cried almost every night for a week..
almost every night i call my mother to seek for strength and peace..
i pray every second to lighten my difficulties when doing that assignment..



but in the midst of my hell life, i found peace when i close myself with Allah..
he really ease my way to finish up my killer assignment..
Alhamdulillah..~~!!

By the way.. that assignment already finished and now i want to sit back 
and watch my Running Man..~~!! hahahaha..


peace out..~~!!

lots of love~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...