Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

I DON'T CARE...! TQ..

hey guys n gurlz...

suddenly i remembered that someone i know does not really LIKE me...huurrrmmmmm....
actually i don't really know why is "that person" don't like me...but i heard that "that person" said to others that "that person" doesn't like my personality...*thinking....*

as far as i know..i'm very confident of myself..i build this confident level since i was in early secondary school...
i thought if i have the courage to speak in front of tens and hundreds of people, "they" will respect me.."they" will remember me...
but in a good figure..

why suddenly i heard that "that person" doesn't like me...?
at first i was pretty sad..

who doesn't rite...?
suddenly you know that "that person" who used to be close with you actually BAD TALKED about you behind your back...

but then i realized that "that person" doesn't like me not because i have a very high confident level...
but the truth is,,,,,"that person" is just JEALOUS....

"that person" will never had the courage to do what i used to do..."that person" are just AFRAID of others that are MORE in something than "that person".

now as i already know why "that person" doesn't like me,,
i said to MYSELF...
if i heard that there's people that doesn't like me...
there's must be something that i have but "they" don't.. 
and THAT something must be something that i can PROUD of..
so to people that do not like me or about to hate me...
LISTEN HERE...

I DON'T CARE...!
thank you..

2 comments:

  1. gila best !! n yeah what u said are damn true babeh ! :D like like,

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheheheh....ni ape yg aku nk sgt cakap kat bdk tu..eeee.....bengang d0wh...tp xper..aku ni cool...hehehhe...*p0y0s jer...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...