Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

my friends...

salam guys n gurlz BLOGGERS...

rite now i'm looking at my class's picture..JIM1101B...
n listening to BREATH by TAYLOR SWIFT...
n i suddenly remember my friend in SERDANG n them HERE..
there's not much different between them there n them here..

i realized something as look at their faces..
h0w lucky i am coz i g0t them n i can say that they are MY FRIENDs..
all of them have their 0wn SPECIALITIES..
same like my friends in SERDANG...

here i g0t new friends...n here also i meet my long time gone friend..
AIN FARZANAH..N NASHA FARENA...
they are the BEST...
everytime i with them i can be myself again...
myself that i left long time ago..
i can smile n laugh whenever i want...
they will never hurts me..
even i kn0w sometimes i hurts them..
but they really forgiving...

I LOVE BOTH OF YOU....!

to all my friends..just because i don't write y0ur name here doesn't means i don't remember n love you all..
it just..
i don't kn0w..

i always love all my friends..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...