Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

now i kn0w..

assalamualaikum...
hay guyz n gurlz BLOGGERS...

today i realized something..
yesterday i got a chance to talk with my friend FIRDAUS SALLEH...
when i was still in high school (secondary school),
firdaus is the person that i can rely if me or any of our friends  had problems..

i did tell you guyz there's people that doesn't like me right..!?
today my friend AIN told me what is actually things that they don't like about me..
AIN makes me realized that actually i don't have an angelic face..
i don't always look nice in their eyes..

when i'm bored or not in a good mood,
i'll make an annoying face to people around me..
i never kn0w that..
i thought people will always understand me..but i never take a minute to understand them..
i want people to know what i felt but i never wanna know what they felt..
especially about me..

my friend Firdaus said..
that if someone doesn't like you..
you cannot judge him or her before you really kn0w
why they don't like you..
it maybe something to do with their childhood memories..
but here its me..

i just can't believe it..
all this time..they actually annoyed by ME...!?

i'm SORRY to all the people that used to be my friends n those who still be my friends...
i never know that i actually annoys u guyz..
please forgive me..

~with tears and regret~
~i ask for apology~
~to all used to be~
~hurt with me~

.....salam.....


5 comments:

  1. ok, walaupun ada kesalahan grammar...it will take you a great amount of courage and "muka tak malu" to deal with this guys/girls...start early, get happy earlier.you no one but you to start with...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ... i do face the same problem alsoo.. neva mind, soon they will get used of u... like i do understand ur face trick? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehehe...
    firdaus ; aku tau la grammar aku bnyak salah..huhuhuhu...i'm improving it...ya u'r rite..aku mmg xmalu..

    sarah : heheheh...thankx 4 being understanding...

    ReplyDelete
  4. bagi aku la kan,x de owang yang kenal diri kite more than kite sendiri la..and aku cakap kat owang/kawan kawan awal awal kalau tak suke just say face to face tak yah nak pendam pendam...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least grammar kau lgi okay dri aku..hahaha..XD Cik Ecah!! Tak ada pe yang perlu dimaafkan,okay!hehehee..;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...